The DEWALT DXMF04051 Premium Leather Welding Gloves redefine the traditional workhorse glove of welding. This premium grade glove utilizes 100% grade-A buffalo leather, the toughest leather on the market, across the entire outer shell to provide you with serious heat protection. Unlike with other gloves, you get this protection without having to sacrifice dexterity - allowing for easier, more precise control during welds for a cleaner result. Durable Kevlar® threading on the palm and throughout the entire glove resists heat and won't burn or melt during long use. The buffalo leather base of the glove is further reinforced by additional layers at high-abrasion locations like the thumb saddle, index finger, and along the side of the hand with a drag patch for a truly long wearing glove. The long, gauntlet-style open cuffs provide forearm protection and easily accommodate additional safety gear like fire-resistant sleeves and welder's jackets and the elastic sewn wrists provide you with a snug fit that is easy to put on and remove while staying securely in place while you work.
- GRADE-A BUFFALO LEATHER - Grade-A buffalo leather provides maximum abrasion resistance without sacrificing dexterity
- FIRE AND HEAT RESISTANT - 100% leather shell provides excellent fire and heat insulation to protect against open flames, sparks, slag and spall
- KEVLAR® THREADING - Glove features heat and fire resistant Kevlar® stitching throughout the entire glove
- EXTENDED OPEN CUFF - Long, gauntlet-style open cuff is quick to put on and easily accommodates fire-resistant sleeves and jackets
- CONTACT HEAT RATING - EN407 Standard level 1 rated for protection against direct contact heat transmission
- REINFORCED WEAR POINTS - Leather reinforcing along the thumb saddle, palm, finger caps, and a drag patch for long glove life
- ELASTIC WRIST - Snug-fitting elastic-sewn wrist keeps out debris while welding and allows the glove to be easily slipped on and off