Take your welding to the next level by making it easier than ever to clamp down even the most unruly and awkwardly shaped projects securely in place with this portable DEWALT welding table. This heavy-duty steel welding accessory features an 18-inch x 46-inch tabletop with strategically located 3/4-inch diameter holes as well as slots to provide users with an array of mounting and clamping points to suit any size project. The folding legs feature not just one but two locking systems to prevent them from retracting under heavy loads in addition to a convenient cord minder on one leg. This cord minder helps take up slack cable and the back has clips that prevent the cord unwinding as you move around for the best welding angle. The base itself is designed so that it can be used as either an 8-inch tall addition to an existing wood or metal work bench or as an adjustable height standalone work station up to 36-inches in height. For added versatility, a dedicated grounding stud provides a place for ground clamps and leads to connect that won't get in the way and a tool holding ring makes a safe place to set welding guns and electrodes between uses. When the welds are done, the table conveniently folds down and a heavy-duty handle on the side makes it easy to transport on to the next job.
- STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Durable steel construction with an even distributed weight capacity of 1000-pounds
- MOUNTING OPTIONS - Strategically located slots / post holes for mounting and clamping any shape project
- TABLETOP OR STAND-ALONE - Useable folded up atop existing work table or as a 36-inch tall free-standing welding station
- DOUBLE LOCKING LEGS - Table legs have both spring pin / snap button locks and locking for added security under load
- GROUNDING STUD - Conveniently located ground stud for connecting grounding clamps and leads
- TOOL HOLDER - Oversized eye bolt ideal for holding welding guns and electrodes between uses
- CORD MINDER - Cord minder helps keep cord slack under control and prevent tripping hazards